Are you searching for a new dentist in Buffalo Grove? We have a suggestion. Try Countryside Dental and Dr. Natalya Nagornaya. Conveniently located with hours sure to fit your busy schedule, this family dental practice delivers a wide range of services for patients of all ages. Here’s what to expect when you come through our doors.
A Great Dentist Delivers Preventive Care
Dr. Nagornaya and her staff believe a healthy mouth begins withs with preventive care. So, they encourage all their patients to brush twice daily and floss once a day. Also, they believe that semi-annual cleanings and oral exams keep ahead of harmful plaque and tartar and uncover decay and gum disease as soon as it starts.
The preventive services you can expect from your family dentist in Buffalo Grove are:
- Digital X-rays
- Professional cleanings
- Plastic sealants and fluoride treatments to protect against decay
- Oral cancer screenings
- Space maintainers for children
- Customized mouthguards for sporting activities
For new patients, the dentist offers $99 adult exam,s X-rays and cleanings. Plus, Countryside Dental accepts many insurances so family budgets can accommodate necessary preventive care.
A Great Dentist Offers Restorative Care
Dr. Nagornaya delivers premiere restorative services in the event your smile suffers decay, gum disease or oral injury. She extends these services to the youngest of her patients all the way to people in their senior years, depending on patient need. They include:
- Root canal therapy to heal infected or injured teeth
- All-ceramic crowns
- Crown and bridge restorations to span smile gaps
- Periodontal care (to treat gum disease)
- Full and partial dentures to replace missing teeth
- Emergency dental care that responds quickly and compassionately
All restorative services follow the dentist’s carefully formulated treatment plans. Dr. Nagornaya’s ultimate goal is complete repair of damaged tooth structure, healing of infection and restoration of oral function and aesthetics. With her experience and qualifications, your oral health is definitely in good hands.
A Great Dentist Offers Cosmetic Treatments
Our smiles mean more than oral health and function. They affect how we feel and present ourselves to the world around us. At Countryside Dental, you’ll find what you need to achieve the smile you have always wanted. Whether it’s brighter tooth enamel, repair of chips and cracks or teeth that look even and straight, you can discover your best look through aesthetic dental treatments from Dr. Nagornaya.
Her services include:
- Tooth-colored fillings for seamless cavity repair
- Porcelain veneers to cover deep stains, gaps and fractures
- Opalescence Boost whitening in the office or customized whitening options for at-home use
What Else Could You Need?
Why not try Countryside Dental? Whether you need dental care for you, your children, or your parents, you’ll find it in a comfortable, caring atmosphere. Contact Countryside Dental today for an appointment. We’d love to get to know you.